Select Your Service
Rakuten Affiliate Network
Formerly Rakuten LinkShare
Formerly Rakuten MediaForge
Formerly DC Storm
In today’s online advertising landscape, Publishers and even shoppers themselves can have a tremendous impact on getting the word out about a brand or a promotion. At Rakuten Marketing LLC, on behalf of itself and its corporate affiliates, we have set standards and guidelines for Publishers when it comes to generating content and promoting Advertiser offers. Keep the following rules in mind to help boost your reputation as a Publisher and strengthen your partnerships with Advertisers.
• Be sure to comply with your own Publisher policies as well as terms and conditions of each individual Advertiser.
• Campaigns and offers cannot be misleading and confusing. They should also not have content that is offensive. (E.G. content that is illegal, obscene, profane, threats, inappropriate, or violates copyright or trademarks.)
• No forced clicks or click fraud. The end user must physically click on every single ad that is presented before a cookie is set to the user’s computer.
• Ads must not include advertising that interrupts or delay the user experience.
• Publishers are required to provide full transparency to Rakuten Marketing LLC and Advertisers upon request.
• Immediately remove anything that can be construed as a violation of user rights.
• Publishers should block certain codes or blocks of words in coupon codes, within reason, at the request of the Advertiser or another Publisher whose name is used in a coupon code.
• Follow Advertiser policy on use of out-of-channel coupons.
• Allow Advertisers to remove themselves a user’s submission of coupons on your website.
• Offer a daily email or RSS feed that shows new coupons added by the publisher or users so that Advertisers and Account Managers can monitor new and updated coupons on a regular basis.
• Only run campaigns on social networks once approved by Advertisers.
• Ads must not misrepresent the product or service offered by Advertiser.
• Publisher is responsible for claims put on their website even if submitted by a 3rd party.
• All disclosures must be displayed reasonably.
• Publishers are responsible to removal of expired offers and coupons from their websites.
• All advertising must follow FTC rules and regulations including not having any languages that implies testimonials and endorsements
Call +44 (0)20 7427 8120 if you have any queries.